As a casino player we’re guessing that there’s many a time you’ve spun the reels on your favourite slot hoping that the big money symbols roll onto the reels and net you a massive win.
For one lucky player that is exactly what happened when he spun the Mega Fortune Dreams reels on Tuesday 24th November 2015.
Winning On Mega Fortune Dreams
The lucky winner managed to spin in the three bonus symbols required to activate the bonus game on this Net Entertainment slot.
In doing so he was able to take his spin on the bonus wheel, one that has three inner wheels. Each spin saw him land on a Diamond symbol and move inwards, getting ever closer to the Mega Jackpot.
For this Maria Casino player, three Diamonds on three spins meant that he landed himself a whopping €4.5 Million jackpot (£3.2 million)! He became a millionaire within just a matter of seconds, netting a life-changing amount of cash.
Mega Fortune Dreams Winner Speaks Out
Talking about his win, the lucky player, who has chosen to remain anonymous, said
I still can’t get my head around it! It all seems so unreal and I have to keep pinching myself.
When I won, I asked my partner to look at the screen and couldn’t speak for a few minutes, I was flabbergasted.
I’ll be sensible with the money first, pay off loans and other debts but then I plan on having a holiday in the New Year. After that, we’ll have to see….
Mega Fortune Dreams Facts
- To date, including this impressive win, the game has paid out over €12 million since it was launched.
- It is an enhanced version of the original jackpot game launched by Net Entertainment called Mega Fortune.
- The game boasts a progressive jackpot, which is how this player landed such a big win.
- The Mega Fortune payout percentage is 96.4% theoretically.
- It boasts 20 paylines across three rows and five reels.
- The biggest jackpot to be won on the Mega Fortune Dreams jackpot was just over €5 million in March 2015.
If you fancy being the next big winner on this game then give it a spin at Mr Smith Casino.