The IGT MegaJackpots progressive prize is created via many online casinos, and through many different titles. For this reason, it is won quite often and usually doesn’t reach the heady heights of over a million.
That said, the last time the MegaJackpots progressive was won, before the most recent win, was over 18 weeks ago. At this point it was re-seeded at the starting point of £500,000.
In those 18+ weeks the IGT MegaJackpots prize pot reached an impressive £1,413,750, a jackpot that was won on 8th January 2019.
At which casino, and on which slot title the jackpot was scooped on, we do not yet know.
Biggest IGT MegaJackpots
The most recent win ranks as the third largest jackpot won on the MegaJackpots. The other four in the top five biggest jackpots for this progressive are:
- £2,148,947 which was won in September 2013
- £1,777,233 won in January 2014
- £1,370,344 landed at Mr Green Casino in November 2015
- £1,312,784 scooped in April 2018
The average jackpot is £855,192 and the smallest prize pot is £506,276. The four wins prior to the most recent were all much lower than the average prize as you can see below:
- £706,334 over 18 weeks ago
- £767,661 approximately 23 weeks ago
- £747,340 approximately 29 weeks ago
- £679,140 over 33 weeks ago
Winning The IGT MegaJackpots
Titles in the IGT MegaJackpots family include Star Lanterns, Isle Of Plenty, Siberian Storm, Cleopatra and Wolf Run.
Your chances of winning the top prize are increased the higher the bet but how the progressive is won varies from game to game. For example:
- Wolf Run – get 20 MegaJackpots symbols in all reel positions.
- Cleopatra – get five MegaJackpots symbols on the middle payline.
- Star Lanterns – get four MegaJackpots symbols on the reels.
- Isle O’Plenty – get four MegaJackpots symbols in the middle column.
- Siberian Storm – get fiver MegaJackpots symbols anywhere on the reels.
We will update this article with further details of the winner of 8th January 2019 should they become available.