Gambling addiction is an extremely serious issue and should be treated as such by players and casinos alike.
In order to protect yourself from encountering gambling addiction problems we encourage you to have a read through the guide below. It could save you from problems later on.
Gambling Rules to Live By
View these as the commandments handed down from us at Jackpot.co.uk to to ensure that your time at online casinos stays fun and more importantly, protects you from any problems. .
- Avoid gambling when drunk.
- Only gamble with what you can afford to lose.
- Set a monthly budget to spend on gambling and no matter what the reason don’t go over it.
- Look at your monthly income and outgoings then decide what percentage of your spare income you want to earmark for gambling. We suggest you set levels of 10%-12% of your spare income.
- Have a target for your winnings and quit while you’re ahead.
- Take part in other interests and hobbies – don’t allow gambling to rule your life.
- Don’t use gambling as a way of escaping boredom.
If you do think that you may be suffering from gambling addiction, consult the rules above and see if you think you might not be following them. If that is the case then don’t panic as there are plenty of organisations and people willing to help.