Although the management of online casino companies spend many hours ensuring that their sites are easy to use, understand and navigate, the first visit to a site can be a bit daunting.
Some of the common queries we see are the legality of internet gambling, who to trust online, security, data protection, bonuses and the registration process. There are also other pertinent questions about playing at online casino that aren't always made that clear (unless you're willing to read through lots of terms and conditions and jargon).
In order to help first-timers through their formative stages, we've put together an 'academy' that contains step-by-step guides to getting started at an online casino. Whether you want to know about the legal aspects, what an RNG is or how to stay safe, we got you covered.
What You Need to Know
- Online gambling is legal, and reputable casinos (such as those at Jackpot.co.uk) are strictly regulated.
- Your choice of casino affects the games you can play, how much you can bet and what bonuses you will be offered.
- Registering with an online casino takes no more than five minutes (believe us – we’ve done it a lot).
- All the casinos listed on Jackpot.co.uk process deposits and withdrawals securely using industry standard encryption – the type you find on Amazon and eBay etc.
- Our casino partners all comply with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 so you know your data is both safe and not going to be sold.
- If you come unstuck at any time when playing at an online casino, customer support is available via phone, email or live chat.
- If you have any problems or questions related to the casinos listed on Jackpot.co.uk we encourage you to contact us so we can help resolve them on your behalf. The fact the casino is listed on Jackpot.co.uk in the first place means you're unlikely to face problems anyway.